Parents of minor children who have a pending paternity case must attend a Parent Orientation Program sponsored through the court.
C.O.P.E. Too is a one-time two-hour class for parents involved in the paternity establishment process.
C.O.P.E. Too Topics Include
- Understanding the needs of children of never married parents.
- Making the most of things in your control.
- The paternity establishment process and what happens in court.
- Parenting plans, financial support, and access issues.
- How mediation puts you in the driver's seat.
|For Women:||9 AM - 11 AM||Third Tuesday of the month|
|For Men:||4 PM - 6 PM||Fourth Tuesday of the month|
C.O.P.E. Too classes are free to parents with cases pending in Clay County and/or residents of Clay County.
All others pay a fee of $15.00 per class.
R. Kenneth Elliot Children's Justice Center
351 E. Kansas St.
Liberty, Missouri 64068
Pre-register for class by calling 816-736-8400.
We do not provide child-care.
If you have any special adaptive needs (vision, hearing, access, etc.) that need accommodation, please notify this office as soon as possible.