Services for Attorneys
eDiscovery is an application provided by the Clay County Prosecuting Attorney's office for attorneys of record. The application allows attorneys to request and download discoverable information from this website.
The application is only available to those who have requested and been granted access. You can request access from the My Account page.
The eDiscovery application is located here.
- A web browser
- A broadband Internet connection
- Free disk space for downloaded discovery items
Software to open discovery items having the following file formats
- Adobe Acrobat documents (.pdf)
- JPEG images (.jpg or .jpeg)
- Microsoft Word documents (.doc)
- Optical disc images (.iso)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) images (.tif)
This division handles the collection and prosecution of bad checks. Click here for the Check Division home page.
Child Support Enforcement
This division handles the collection of delinquent child support.
The filing of criminal charges and trying of criminal cases falls to this division. Cases range from traffic offenses to first degree murder.
Other Information and Forms
|James S. Rooney Justice Center
|11 South Water Street
Liberty, Missouri 64068
|Telephone & Fax