Break Free from Abuse
Missouri Address Confidentiality Program
Call 866-509-1409 or visit www.MoSafeAtHome.com.
The Safe at Home program is a service for survivors of domestic violence, rape, sexual assault, or stalking, who have relocated or are about to relocate, that helps keep their assailants from finding them.
Abuse (Domestic Violence) Resources
Law Enforcement Assistance
- Emergency: Call 911
Shelters and Hot Lines
- Northland Domestic Violence Hotline: 816-452-8535
- Kansas City Metro Hotline: 816-452-8535
- National Domestic Violence 24 Hour Hotline: 800-799-SAFE (7233) or (TTY) 700-787-3224
- Child Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-3738
- Elder Abuse & Neglect Hotline: 1-800-392-0210
- Teen Dating Abuse Hotline: 1-866-331-9474 or visit www.loveisrespect.org
Synergy Services offers support groups for victims of abuse (domestic violence). Call 816-587-4100 for more information.