eDiscovery is an application provided by the Clay County Prosecuting Attorney's office for attorneys of record.
The application allows attorneys to request and download discoverable information from this website.
The application is only available to those who have requested and been granted access.
You can request access from the My Account page.
The eDiscovery application is located here.
- A web browser
- A broadband Internet connection
- Free disk space for downloaded discovery items
- Software to open discovery items having the following file formats
(Additional file formats may be added in the future.)
- Adobe Acrobat documents (.pdf)
- JPEG images (.jpg or .jpeg)
- Microsoft Word documents (.doc)
- Optical disc images (.iso)
- Tagged Image File Format (TIFF) images (.tif)
Online access to requests and discoveries