Family Access Arbiters

The professionals listed below have contracted with the Office of Dispute Resolution Services to assist parents in resolving family access disputes through mediation and/or arbitration. Contact ODRS for the Supreme Court Rule 17 list of all qualified court neutrals.

Photo of Paemon Aramjoo
Paemon Aramjoo, JD
Photo of John Bowen
John Bowen, JD