Division V: Judge Alisha O'Hara
- The Below Information Applies to Division 5 while the courthouse is in Phase 1. If, due to COVID19, the Center for Disease Control, Missouri Supreme Court, Clay County Department of Health or any other entity provides additional orders, this website will be updated as soon as possible.
- Judge O’Hara is available for phone conferencing on all matters Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM. Please call or email the clerk to set up a time for the conference call.
- All pre-trial conferences will be held via telephone and scheduled every 15 minutes on Fridays beginning at 8:30 AM.
- Division 5 will be accepting uncontested/default dissolutions and modifications via affidavit providing all required documentation has been filed and the Judgment has been approved. See requirements below.
- Joint affidavit stating testimony normally given in court
- Financial documents shall be filed prior to request for Judgment via affidavit
- Approved Judgment
- If one party is pro se, that party must fulfill the pro se compliance requirement and file certificate of completion prior to request for Judgment via affidavit
- If the dissolution involved children, both parties are required to complete the COPE course (or online equivalent) and provide certificate of completion prior to request for Judgment via affidavit
- If true default, only petitioner is required to sign affidavit
- Division 5 will be hearing certain matters via WebEx. Each party will need to appear on video. It is the attorney’s responsibility to make sure their client is able to appear. The clerk will send out an email link to the WebEx hearing the day before the hearing is scheduled. To schedule, please call or email the clerk to set up a time for the hearing.
- In any case in which a Judgment will be entered the Judgment must be provided prior to the case being set for hearing.
- All Proposed Judgments should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org per Local Court Rule 68.9.2 and should not be filed electronically.
Judge Alisha O'Hara
Division V - Circuit Civil
Judicial Assistant: Angie Pack
- Jury Trials
- Bench Trials
- Criminal Cases
- Probate Cases