Division V: Judge VACANT
MOTIONSAll routine domestic relations motions, those that normally take only a few minutes, can be scheduled on the following dates:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 9:00 AM.
If the motion will likely take more than 30 minutes, another time can be specifically set on Thursday afternoon beginning at 1:30 PM. When scheduling an extended motion hearing, please inform the clerk of approximately how long you anticipate the hearing lasting so that other motion hearings can be scheduled accordingly.
Please follow Missouri and local rules on contacting opposing counsel on availability prior to filing the Notice of Hearing.
BENCH TRIALSBench trials for domestic relations cases are set on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 10:00 AM.
No trial involving contested issues relating to the custody of children will be heard until there has been compliance with Local Court Rule 68.8.1.
“First Out” trial settings will not be continued.
PRETRIAL CONFERENCESPretrial Conferences will be held on Friday mornings at 9:00 AM.
- In any case in which a Judgment will be entered the Judgment must be provided prior to the case being set for hearing.
DISSOLUTION VIA AFFIDAVIT
Division 5 will be accepting uncontested dissolutions and modifications via affidavit providing all required documentation has been filed and the Judgment has been approved.
- Joint affidavit
- Financial documents shall be filed prior to request for Judgment via affidavit
- Approved Judgment
- If one party is pro se, that party must fulfill the pro se compliance requirement and file certificate of completion prior to request for Judgment via affidavit
- If the dissolution involved children, both parties are required to complete the COPE course (or online equivalent) and provide certificate of completion prior to request for Judgment via affidavit
- Criminal cases will be heard on Monday at 1:30 PM.
- Criminal arraignments are scheduled at Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday at 10:00 AM.
EX PARTE CASES
- Ex Parte hearings will be held on Wednesday at 1:30 PM.
Division V - Circuit Civil
Judicial Assistant: Michele McCrackin
- Bench Trials
- Pretrial Conferences
- Dissolution Via Affidavit
- Criminal Cases
- Ex Parte Cases